Recent content by jaw9090

  1. J

    How to make my wifi speed faster?

    The router in my original post does not have 5ghz, so I bought a new router with 2.4ghz and 5ghz. I still get the same speed as my old router even if I'm connected to the 5ghz
  2. J

    How to make my wifi speed faster?

    Hi! I'm not really knowledgeable when it comes to tech stuff, so I need your help. Yung PLDT subscription namin is 1000 mbps (3 households ang gumagamit). Now, yung wifi router ko is max 300 mbps so I know na lower talaga ang speed. Pero bakit parang naka cap to 90 mbps lang yung wifi speed...
  3. J

    🖥️ PC App Internet Download Manager 6.42.64

    Thank you for this ts. BM na muna while waiting for more feedback
  4. J

    Caught Someone Accessing My PC Remotely

    GG years worth of files ko. Pero thank you!
  5. J

    Caught Someone Accessing My PC Remotely

    Okay lang ba if i-copy ko mga personal files ko sa external drive? Or risky pa din yun?
  6. J

    Caught Someone Accessing My PC Remotely

    I need help guys! I'm working from home and after shift kahapon ng umaga, I just left my PC (dual monitor setup) open while nasa bed ako watching tiktok. Then bigla ko napansin na sa isang monitor nag bubukas bigla ng tabs, nung una akala ko may problem sa keyboard ko kasi nakita ko na may nag...
  7. J

    I Became A Willing Victim of a Phising Site

    Kaya nga. Mabilis din naman na block ng bank yung card ko.
  8. J

    I Became A Willing Victim of a Phising Site

    This might be the only choice at this point 😭
  9. J

    I Became A Willing Victim of a Phising Site

    So around 9PM today, I clicked on a link to a site I thought was the official one to watch a concert. My adblocker actually blocked it at first pero nag proceed pa rin ako kasi nga akala ko talaga official yung link na napuntahan ko. I provided a burner email (something I use for unknown sites)...
  10. J

    🖥️ PC App Idm Activation Script

    Nice! Working siya as of today TS. Salamat!
  11. J

    📋 Employment Any vacancies for HR-related roles?

    I have an extensive background in HR. My skills are in automation and streamlining tasks in HR/Payroll. So, if your team/company has no budget for an HRIS or payroll software, I can help you build one from scratch using excel/google sheets. PS. I prefer a WFH setup. Thank you for any...
  12. J

    💕 Dating/Love Suicide.Pagod na pagod na ako

    TS, need mo ng professional help. If may barkada ka or circle of friends, sama ka sa kanila or kung kaya mas better mag open up ka sa kanila. Mahirap ang depression ts, pero may mga pwede naman tayong gawin para maibsan ang lungkot at dinaramdam natin emotionally. Pero better days are coming ts...
Back
Top