Recent content by Capzulaz3

  1. C

    🎁 Giveaways Free balance in OTP service

    salamat boss Hidden content
  2. C

    🗼 S·T·S STS NO LOAD (BETA TEST) WORKING TESTED

    salamat boss, trying get connected after few minutes disconnect, I'll keep trying salamat
  3. C

    [Offline] [Mediafire] Harvest Moon: Light of Hope v1.0.0 MOD - Money/HP

    so sad can't see the link anyways thanks boss, at keast know the gane its available for android its one of my NS fav game🥰
  4. C

    ❓ Help VN007+ Bricked baka may firmware kayo diyan na valid?

    same thing im stuck on this since long time I buy the device, no info available on any forums specifically for the VN007+ , still hope some technician see this post and help telling us what to do🤭🤭🤭 still looking at soon I found I update my post with step by step
  5. C

    ❓ Help VN007+ Bricked baka may firmware kayo diyan na valid?

    I try everything but not success,[Im not IT expert, so probably all I did was wrong] how you connecting the router to the PC? Ethernet? Type C? USB to TTL? I not found the firmware to restore yet or that program that you using, It was me and Gemini🤭🤭🤭 because its so hard to find info on how...
  6. C

    ❓ Help VN007+ Bricked baka may firmware kayo diyan na valid?

    mine also did the same, if found any solution please update to fix mine also😆🙌🏾 salamat boss
  7. C

    🔑 Code/Key Cánvá ρrø Team

    Hidden contentcapzulaz3@gmail.com
  8. C

    ❓ Help HELP! VN007/VN007+ FLASH FIRMWARE VIA USB TYPE C PORT

    Thanks Tol, ai will try it and update the results
  9. C

    🌐 G·TM Fixed PH GTM NO LOAD

    Salamat boss
  10. C

    🗼 S·T·S Ststnt blocked reg sim zero bakance

    Here the full instructions indicated by Customer Service
  11. C

    🗼 S·T·S Ststnt blocked reg sim zero bakance

    they say will enhance the network back again and they give a email I think was smartfm@smart.com.ph where need to send pictures [ID,Selfie with ID & Simcard] all that attached to a case number they assign you so you can follow up in case not restored, both simcards took around 48-72 hours to...
Back
Top