Recent content by Tetsuroo

  1. T

    👨‍🏫 Tutorial AnimeStop for Streaming Windows/Mobile Version (LATEST)

    Hey everyone, quick update on AnimeStop! I just pushed an updated build for the app to smooth things out and fix a few underlying issues. The latest Windows and Android (APK) builds are now live for anyone who prefers watching outside a browser without dealing with annoying pop-ups or redirect...
  2. T

    👨‍🏫 Tutorial AnimeStop for Windows Application !

    na fix kuna boss yung issue try checking nalang ulit
  3. T

    👨‍🏫 Tutorial AnimeStop for Windows Application !

    Hey guys, quick update on AnimeStop! A lot of you have been checking out the web version, so I decided to turn it into a dedicated Windows desktop app as well. If you hate keeping heavy browser tabs open or just prefer having a standalone app on your PC to watch anime, this one's for you...
  4. T

    👨‍🏫 Tutorial Anime Streaming Site No ADS

    Built a project I’ve been tinkering with lately — AnimeStop, a clean and fast anime streaming site made with React and Next.js. Got tired of using anime sites that bombard you with 10 redirects just to click play, so I made something minimal, smooth, and actually pleasant to browse on both...
  5. T

    🔑 Code/Key Cαиνα Teams Invite (#5)

    Thank you sir sobrang helpful T^T
  6. T

    👤 Account Viu premium

    thanks so much po working :>>>
Back
Top