🔒 Closed To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before Trilogy #1) by Jenny Han

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20210530_071421.jpg

To All the Boys I've Loved Before
(To All the Boys I've Loved Before Trilogy #1)

Jenny Han​

To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before is the story of Lara Jean, who has never openly admitted her crushes, but instead wrote each boy a letter about how she felt, sealed it, and hid it in a box under her bed.

But one day Lara Jean discovers that somehow her secret box of letters has been mailed, causing all her crushes from her past to confront her about the letters: her first kiss, the boy from summer camp, even her sister's ex-boyfriend, Josh.

As she learns to deal with her past loves face to face, Lara Jean discovers that something good may come out of these letters after all.

Download it here:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.



To see the contents of the zipped file, just click on the provided link below:​

​

 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Thread

  • 3
    Replies
  • 304
    Views
  • 3
    Participants
Last reply from:
Starrdust

New Topics

Online now

Members online
1,323
Guests online
12,555
Total visitors
13,878

Forum statistics

Threads
2,335,058
Posts
29,281,664
Members
1,135,804
Latest member
jcestepa012
Back
Top