✍️ Arts/Lit Finding Purpose

_iosora

Elite
Finding Purpose

I feel like a wanderer
In this vast and complex world
I don't know where I'm going
Or what I'm living for

I look for a sign
A clue, a hint, a guide
Something that can tell me
What is my purpose in life

But the more I look
The more I get confused
There are so many options
How do I choose?

Maybe the answer is not out there
But inside me
Maybe the purpose is not something I find
But something I make

Maybe I don't need a sign
But a vision
Maybe I don't need a clue
But a decision

Maybe the purpose is not one thing
But many things
Maybe the purpose is not fixed
But changing

Maybe the purpose is not the destination
But the journey
Maybe the purpose is not the end
But the beginning






My Poems
 

About this Thread

  • 4
    Replies
  • 888
    Views
  • 4
    Participants
Last reply from:
JabolWock

Online now

Members online
631
Guests online
3,769
Total visitors
4,400

Forum statistics

Threads
2,338,279
Posts
29,303,212
Members
1,126,182
Latest member
xliminyin
Back
Top