🔒 Closed Download Konosuba Season 1-2 Full (Ova Included)

Status
Not open for further replies.



You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Download Konosuba Season 1-2 with Ova combined in proper watch order on one single file (mp4)
(Movie not included sry)

I just want to share this and btw I don't own the episodes or video files i used to make this all of it came from animepahe (720p)

I'm not actually busy guys so please tell me or even recommend me some anime you like so that I can review it and by any chance also make a FULL MARATHON of it just like this one.



You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Thread

  • 8
    Replies
  • 540
    Views
  • 8
    Participants
Last reply from:
ace_tucker

Trending Topics

Online now

Members online
1,064
Guests online
12,535
Total visitors
13,599

Forum statistics

Threads
2,335,526
Posts
29,284,835
Members
1,134,120
Latest member
faaffaafsfafsafs
Back
Top