🔗 Direct Link Billboard Mainstream Top 40 - August 3, 2024

The most played songs across the United States & Canada as appearing in Billboard Magazine.
They are ranked by the number of plays on radio stations monitored by Nielsen SoundScan.

Media Information
Bitrate: 256 kb/s (Variable)
Channels: Stereo
Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz

Chart Highlights
1. Jelly Roll's I Am Not Okay debuts at #40 this week.
2. Post Malone's I Had Some Help tops the chart this week with Morgan Wallen.
3. Taylor Swift's I Can Do It With A Broken Heart gains the most increased plays this week.

Links

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.



Previous Week
Billboard Mainstream Top 40 - July 27, 2024

1722381410791.png
 

About this Thread

  • 0
    Replies
  • 79
    Views
  • 1
    Participants
Last reply from:
plhbg1

Online now

Members online
1,252
Guests online
2,217
Total visitors
3,469

Forum statistics

Threads
2,333,650
Posts
29,271,967
Members
1,140,984
Latest member
Saedoosh
Back
Top