Recent content by Soul Calibre

  1. S

    👨‍🏫 Tutorial Method GoDaddy - FREE .COM DOMAIN / 3 YEARS

    Via Goodstack.. madali lang itong patusin. Try ko soon. Tenkyu TS.
  2. S

    🏆 Contest [CLOSED] | Trisuri Hantu

    Congrats kina: Kratossss | SynzX | ItsZorro !! Good job on cracking the treasure hunt. 1st Clue: CAPSLOCK | CAPITAL LETTERS | MALAKING LETRA By searching any of these words, you'll be directed to this thread: https://phcorner.org/posts/26974262/ 2nd Clue: BINTANA By searching this word, you'll...
  3. S

    🏆 Contest [CLOSED] | Trisuri Hantu

    End na! I'll share the answers in a moment.... Lock thread ko muna. How much do you love my premium account contents such as this one? I just got my business verified on Google Maps! Leave a positive review by telling the whole world how much you love and enjoy the things I share. Kindly...
  4. S

    🏆 Contest [CLOSED] | Trisuri Hantu

    Nope. Mali ang mga sagot mo How much do you love my premium account contents such as this one? I just got my business verified on Google Maps! Leave a positive review by telling the whole world how much you love and enjoy the things I share. Kindly click this link: Soul Calibre LLC. You may...
  5. S

    🏆 Contest [CLOSED] | Trisuri Hantu

    Mali pa rin How much do you love my premium account contents such as this one? I just got my business verified on Google Maps! Leave a positive review by telling the whole world how much you love and enjoy the things I share. Kindly click this link: Soul Calibre LLC. You may also click my...
  6. S

    🏆 Contest [CLOSED] | Trisuri Hantu

    Nope.. mali. Aay.. hahahahaha. Sagutan nyo ng tama.
  7. S

    🏆 Contest [CLOSED] | Trisuri Hantu

    I'll end this contest by 12:20 NN.
  8. S

    🏆 Contest [CLOSED] | Trisuri Hantu

    Huwag kasi kayong mag-focus lang sa mga napapansin nyo agad. Nakalagay naman sa thread... Ano ang common sa mga words? Kapag nalaman nyo na ang common, basahin nyong mabuti ang thread kasi nakalagay naman kung ano ang gagawin. Huwag kasi kayong atat mag-comment. Again, treasure-hunt type yang...
  9. S

    🏆 Contest [CLOSED] | Trisuri Hantu

    Mali. How much do you love my premium account contents such as this one? I just got my business verified on Google Maps! Leave a positive review by telling the whole world how much you love and enjoy the things I share. Kindly click this link: Soul Calibre LLC. You may also click my signature...
  10. S

    🏆 Contest [CLOSED] | Trisuri Hantu

    Mali.. malayo yan sa sagot. How much do you love my premium account contents such as this one? I just got my business verified on Google Maps! Leave a positive review by telling the whole world how much you love and enjoy the things I share. Kindly click this link: Soul Calibre LLC. You may...
  11. S

    🏆 Contest [CLOSED] | Trisuri Hantu

    Hahahaha. Nasa una ka pa lang rin. Basahin mo yang thread andiyan lahat. How much do you love my premium account contents such as this one? I just got my business verified on Google Maps! Leave a positive review by telling the whole world how much you love and enjoy the things I share. Kindly...
  12. S

    🏆 Contest [CLOSED] | Trisuri Hantu

    Wala ka pa sa kalahati. Nasa simula ka pa lang.
  13. S

    🏆 Contest [CLOSED] | Trisuri Hantu

    Saang banda ka na ba nakakaabot? How much do you love my premium account contents such as this one? I just got my business verified on Google Maps! Leave a positive review by telling the whole world how much you love and enjoy the things I share. Kindly click this link: Soul Calibre LLC. You...
  14. S

    🏆 Contest [CLOSED] | Trisuri Hantu

    Tatlo na ang nakaka-tama. Dalawa na lang. How much do you love my premium account contents such as this one? I just got my business verified on Google Maps! Leave a positive review by telling the whole world how much you love and enjoy the things I share. Kindly click this link: Soul Calibre...
  15. S

    🏆 Contest [CLOSED] | Trisuri Hantu

    Mali pa rin. Hahahahahaha
Back
Top