Recent content by a61431082

  1. A

    Vodafone TV mpd sept26

    whats the key you have, for me to check? which app you tested the key?
  2. A

    Sportv Portugal Channels MPD Need VPN

    those BTV streams dont work for me Do you have some working?
  3. A

    Vodafone TV mpd sept26

    Thanks, no worries I'll keep looking for it, or at least for someone where I can extract it
  4. A

    Vodafone TV mpd sept26

    #EXTINF:-1 group-title="TV" tvg-id="Mezzo.fr" tvg-logo="https://zgh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E2%B4%B0%E2%B4%BC%E2%B4%B0%E2%B5%A2%E2%B5%8D%E2%B5%93:Mezzo_Logo.svg",Mezzo #KODIPROP:inputstream.adaptive.license_type=clearkey...
  5. A

    Vodafone TV Portugal Full - mpd

    do you have a working stream for Benfica TV?(bcz the ones that are here dont work for me
  6. A

    VODAFONE TV MPD

    #EXTINF:-1 group-title="TV" tvg-id="Mezzo.fr" tvg-logo="https://zgh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E2%B4%B0%E2%B4%BC%E2%B4%B0%E2%B5%A2%E2%B5%8D%E2%B5%93:Mezzo_Logo.svg",Mezzo #KODIPROP:inputstream.adaptive.license_type=clearkey...
  7. A

    Vodafone TV mpd sept26

    Do you have Benfica TV? Thats one of the only ones that I need
  8. A

    Vodafone TV mpd sept26

    https://phcorner.org/threads/2458159/post-31066144 you have them in this thread
  9. A

    Vodafone TV mpd sept26

    Does anyone have the keys for BTV?
  10. A

    VODAFONE TV MPD

    Unfortunately no..., bcz the 1080p streams are tokenized
  11. A

    VODAFONE TV MPD

    it probably needs a VPN in the EU, or Portugal I didnt need one, but that can be bcz im in Portugal
  12. A

    VODAFONE TV MPD

    #EXTINF:-1 group-title="TV" tvg-id="SICMulher.pt" tvg-logo="https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRftRymyWctZE4JY56rbS9yzaNllm48gykL-AfN10vhfQ&s",SIC Mulher #KODIPROP:inputstream.adaptive.license_type=clearkey...
Back
Top