Recent content by readme

  1. R

    📦 Android App Listen to EPUB Novels with Different Character Voices | Free & Ad-Free Android App

    Hi PHCorner! Disclosure: I’m part of the Readify team. We’ve just added a new feature for novel readers: multi-character narration. Instead of hearing the entire story in one voice, Readify can use different voices for different characters in supported novels. This makes dialogue easier to...
  2. R

    Do you prefer PDF or EPUB when reading on Android?

    Thanks for sharing! I agree that EPUB is more comfortable on a small screen because the text can reflow. Do you mainly use eReader Prestigio for novels, or do you also use it for long PDFs and documents?
  3. R

    Do you prefer PDF or EPUB when reading on Android?

    Hi everyone, When reading books or long documents on Android, do you usually prefer PDF or EPUB? I find EPUB easier to resize and read on a small screen, while PDF keeps the original layout better. Which format do you use more often, and what Android reader do you recommend?
  4. R

    📦 Android App Looking for a lightweight Android PDF reader for large files

    I’m looking for a lightweight Android app that can handle large PDF files smoothly, especially documents with 300+ pages. The features I care about most are: • Smooth scrolling • Low battery usage • Bookmarks or reading position • Night mode • Minimal ads I don’t need cloud sync or advanced...
  5. R

    Readify: Turn PDFs, EPUBs and documents into audio | Free and ad-free

    Thanks for the support! If you get a chance to try Readify, I’d really appreciate any feedback on importing PDFs or EPUBs and the voice quality.
  6. R

    Readify: Turn PDFs, EPUBs and documents into audio | Free and ad-free

    Hi PHCorner! Disclosure: I’m part of the Readify team. Readify is a free and ad-free Android app that turns ebooks and documents into audio. You can import PDFs, EPUBs, and other supported documents, choose from different voices, adjust the reading speed, and listen while following the text...
Back
Top