Recent content by kound

  1. K

    Weljon Mindoro vs Carlos Ocampo

    Perhaps I can screenshare via OBS, my wifi is horrid, so I'll probably use an rdp
  2. K

    Weljon Mindoro vs Carlos Ocampo

    Yt-dlp is messing up with the cookies, but if I can figure it out, I'll gladly restream
  3. K

    📺 IPTV Inter Miami vs CF Montréal Apple TV DRM with keys

    CF Montréal @ Inter Miami Nu Stadium 29.08.2028 19:00 EST Hidden content
  4. K

    📺 IPTV Astro Sports HLS List

    Cause what I am currently using is shit (some random free internet tv channel maker), a better version is currently in the making
  5. K

    📺 IPTV Request booth i guess..

    USA? (filler due to message limits)
  6. K

    📺 IPTV Request booth i guess..

    Request stuff here, and I'll tell you if I can (And provide a link) or can not. Not really many rules: just one stream at a time, and don't ask too much/repetitively, or I'm just going to straight up ignore you
  7. K

    📺 IPTV Fox Sports Australia via Kayo Sports (HLS)

    Only Fox Sports 501-507 from Kayo Sports Too lazy to do the other stuff right now ngl.. Hidden content
  8. K

    📺 IPTV Astro Sports HLS List

    I can probably do dual audio, but right now, the subtitle phaser is broken
  9. K

    📺 IPTV Astro Sports HLS List

    https://183.bozztv.com/giatv/giatv-fake/astroqj/chunks.m3u8 Fixed url
  10. K

    📺 IPTV Astro Sports HLS List

    Yeah. Last time I checked, beIN Sports has the F1, but I will be posting Apple TV feeds on this forum.
  11. K

    📺 IPTV Astro Sports HLS List

    Probably a temporary thing due to it being off the air till a Premier League game
  12. K

    📺 IPTV Astro Sports HLS List

    Links have been replaced
  13. K

    📺 IPTV Sky Sport NZ 1-9 & Select (HLS)

    I have those channels. I'll think about it Fixed, Object storage got banned, Links replaced
  14. K

    📺 IPTV Astro Sports HLS List

    Here's the stream you are looking for: https://object.us-east-1.rumble.cloud/198d91efd71a4098b34a9dd2887b8692:test/astroqj.m3u8
  15. K

    📺 IPTV Astro Sports HLS List

    All channels fixed
Back
Top