Recent content by Daniel234

  1. D

    +SBT Brazil Channels (Request)

    Hello, Has anyone managed to get DRM-protected m3u8 URLs working on Tivimate? I tried it, but it doesn't work. #EXTINF:-1 group-title=" ", #KODIPROP:inputstreamaddon=inputstream.adaptive #KODIPROP:inputstream.adaptive.manifest_type=m3u8...
  2. D

    +SBT Brazil Channels (Request)

    Thanks. I tested it; it works.
  3. D

    Collecting streams from CME

    Hello Thank you for sharing, it works in Brazil.
  4. D

    +SBT Brazil Channels (Request)

    Hello Found the correct URLs But for channels with DRM, it changes every day. SBT https://aovivo.maissbt.com/channel.m3u8 https://aovivo.maissbt.com/channel_1080.m3u8 SBT NEWS 720p https://sbtnews.maissbt.com/3.m3u8 SBT NOVELAS DRM...
  5. D

    +SBT Brazil Channels (Request)

    Hello, Here are all the URLs for SBT. The only one I couldn't get working is SBT Novelas. SBT https://dai.google.com/linear/hls/pa/event/Gmgmn9icSMOL6TAePageWQ/stream/65dac6f9-ed24-40ca-9371-74fc17eb93e7:GRQ/variant/0ded2e802add945e46654b5b8226ed9d/bandwidth/3860587.m3u8 SBT NEWS...
  6. D

    Stingray Retro (Canada) - MPD

    Hello Thank you for sharing.
  7. D

    SRF Swiss (DASH+HLS)

    Hello, I can log in. But for the 7-day trial period, it's asking for my credit card.
  8. D

    📺 IPTV Primevideo please check

    Hello, Thanks for sharing. Amazon UK M3U list Works on Tivimate.
  9. D

    Some URLs from Spain

    a few other URLs NOVA http://147.135.210.213:14060 DAZN 2 http://147.135.210.213:14222 M+ http://147.135.210.213:14481 D DIVINITY http://147.135.210.213:16040 WIN SPORTS http://147.135.210.213:16085 VEO 7 1080p http://147.135.210.213:16090 1 http://147.135.210.213:16125 M LIGA...
  10. D

    Some URLs from Spain

    Hello, If I find it, I will post it here.
  11. D

    Some URLs from Spain

    Hello, If I find it, I will post it here.
  12. D

    Some URLs from Spain

    Hello, Here are a few URLs for Spain. DAZN 1 http://147.135.210.213:16001 DAZN 1 http://147.135.210.213:16002 DAZN 1 http://147.135.210.213:16004 DAZN 1 http://147.135.210.213:16005 5 http://147.135.210.213:16020 F http://147.135.210.213:16030 CLAN...
  13. D

    📺 IPTV P-l-a-y-b-o-y TV MPD

    Hello VPN Austria for this to work
  14. D

    Nxplay Brasil M3U8 Channels (Almost Full Dump)

    Hello, I tested it like this. https://cdn-5.nxplay.com.br/24H_NEWS/playlist.m3u8 https://cdn-5.nxplay.com.br/ACELERADOS/playlist.m3u8 https://cdn-5.nxplay.com.br/AeE_BRASIL/playlist.m3u8 https://cdn-5.nxplay.com.br/AGRO_PLUS/playlist.m3u8...
  15. D

    📺 IPTV LaLiga Hypermotion 1,2 & Eurosport 1 & 2 MPD Zapitv

    Hello, It works in Brazil without a VPN.
Back
Top