Recent content by Tman580

  1. T

    📺 IPTV 50 Channels Argentina MPD + Keys

    Many thanks. Great job.
  2. T

    📺 IPTV 50 Channels Argentina MPD + Keys

    Yes, it used to last a week. Now they change it every two days.
  3. T

    📺 IPTV 50 Channels Argentina MPD + Keys

    Thank you so much!!!
  4. T

    📺 IPTV 50 Channels Argentina MPD + Keys

    Yes, it seems they've done it again.
  5. T

    📺 IPTV 50 Channels Argentina MPD + Keys

    Thank you so much for maintaining these channels. They're great.
  6. T

    📺 IPTV Channel Sports Argentina MPD + keys

    Amazing. Thank you very much.
  7. T

    TRT 1 CHANNEL TURKEY (OQEE)

    I use OTT Navigator without any VPN.
  8. T

    Vodafone TV Spain - MPD

    I use Network Stream Player.
  9. T

    BBC channels Spain MPD

    Does anyone have the BBC channel package from Vodafone Spain? I know they're broadcast on Movistar, Orange, Vodafone, and DigiTV, but I haven't been able to find them yet. If anyone can help me get them, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
  10. T

    More Vodafone Spain MPD

    Does anyone have the BBC channel package from Vodafone Spain? Thanks.
  11. T

    Vodafone Spain MPD

    Does anyone have the BBC channel package from Vodafone Spain? Thanks.
  12. T

    Vodafone TV Spain - MPD

    Does anyone have the BBC channel package from Vodafone Spain? Thanks.
  13. T

    TRT 1 CHANNEL TURKEY (OQEE)

    #EXTINF:-1 tvg-logo="" group-title="" tvg-id="",TRT 1 #EXTVLCOPT:http-user-agent=Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/139.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 #KODIPROP:inputstream.adaptive.license_type=clearkey...
  14. T

    Some Sony One channels - mpd

    Thanks you so much.
Back
Top