Recent content by zephiroth

  1. Z

    🔗 Direct Link Disk Drill Enterprise 6.3.1398 Crack + Key

    Wala bang palaman? Last time i downloaded nag spam dc at fb ko ng crypto scam e.
  2. Z

    🔑 Code/Key EaseUS Data Recovery Pro 1-Year (4/19/25)

    thank you so much paps! Life saver ka po huhu
  3. Z

    🔑 Code/Key EaseUS Data Recovery Pro 1-Year (4/19/25)

    help po bossing ko :( Used licensed code na po sya upon entering huhu
  4. Z

    🔑 Code/Key EaseUS MobiSaver for IOS Lifetime (1/4/25)

    Working pa for me yung key na posted nyo
  5. Z

    🔑 Code/Key EaseUS MobiSaver for IOS Lifetime (1/4/25)

    Okay na pala bossing, activated na, thank you!! Legit
  6. Z

    🔑 Code/Key EaseUS MobiSaver for IOS Lifetime (1/4/25)

    Bossing why activation failed :((
  7. Z

    👨‍🏫 Tutorial Free Facebook/Tiktok/Instagram Followers

    di macomplete yung unang task. Why
  8. Z

    🏷️ For Sale 10,000 FACEBOOK FOLLOWERS | HIGH QUALITY | PRICE DROP PROMO | NOT BOT

    Hi! I want to avail for my page po! cant message you
  9. Z

    T_T Someone give me a sideline pls

    Hello phc peeps, It's been almost a year since I left my BPO life. So far, life is smooth and going well. Until it just felt stagnant. Then it hit me, I need a jooooob or a sidehustle. Baka may pwede po kayo marecommend T_T
  10. Z

    ❓ Help GPU Not Detected in Device Manager

    Thank you sa diagnosis bossing, did that and checked sa ibang motherboard. Wala talaga, mukhang GPU na yung tama.
  11. Z

    ❓ Help GPU Not Detected in Device Manager

    yung Gigabyte RTX 3060 T.I na naka tri-fan sir, hindi po sya umiikot, a.i said that iikot lang sya kapag kailangan or kapag under heavy load graphics.
  12. Z

    ❓ Help GPU Not Detected in Device Manager

    super SLR sir. I tried clearing CMOS na and reseating the PCIe. Still not being detected.. Update: Tinry ko sa ibang unit ung GPU ko, and turns out undetected sya, so possible na nasira yung GPU :(
  13. Z

    ❓ Help GPU Not Detected in Device Manager

    Hi, just a recent issue. I upgraded my processor to i7-9700 and installed a brand new NVME m.2 for additional storage. My GPU is Gigabyte RTX 3060 T.I and after booting, there was no display. I switched to on-board graphics and when I checked device manager, my GPU is not being detected...
Back
Top