Recent content by Argus88

  1. A

    🔒 Closed What are the rules here?

    Thank you, that helps! Thank you for sharing the link 😊
  2. A

    🔒 Closed Start of Independence

    What should be the plans to start being independent? From moving out of parents house to achieving life's financial freedom.
  3. A

    🔒 Closed What are the rules here?

    I do not see the Help section about this website. What are the rules here such as are we allowed to promote our small business or just asking some random questions for fun?
  4. A

    🔒 Closed Finbro review inquiry

    Sino na po nakahiram here in Finbro? Nanghaharass din po ba sila if malate payment?
  5. A

    🔒 Closed Phone that has good memory capacity

    Thank you PHC Robot 🤖
  6. A

    🔒 Closed Phone that has good memory capacity

    Ano po ang recommended phone na Hindi naghahang at matagal magagamit while I have 5-8 apps that runs ads?
  7. A

    🔒 Closed Profile acct type

    Thank you po 😊
  8. A

    🔒 Closed Profile acct type

    Ngayon ko lang napansin ulit itong website na ito. I noticed my profile acct type is Leecher 🤣
Back
Top