Recent content by sd32

  1. S

    🪄 League of Legends Please help

    Hmmm, try contacting their support. I know someone that do that even though the account is not his own. Punta ka dito, then submit a ticket. https://www.garena.ph/support/
  2. S

    🔒 Closed Recover Google Account

    Try mo sinabi nung mga nag reply sa taas, try mo contact yung support nila. Provide mo nalang needed info or may inask sila? I think that'll be your last option.
  3. S

    🔒 Closed SHINOMIYA KAGUYA (background blending) (psd)

    You can download the PSD and learn how he did the finish product above which is really nice blending. (forgot to use quote, but I'm replying to the message above) Pretty good to use as wallpaper tbh.
  4. S

    🔒 Closed Cpu Turning On no Display

    Ayaw pa din mag-open? Pwede niyo din po itry : 1. alisin lahat ng USB na naka-connect 2. Try other monitor 3. Try other GPU 4. Try diff. PSU 5. Check mo din yung fans mo baka di kaya yung init? 6. Diff. board
  5. S

    🔒 Closed Pa help Hdmi to Vga adaptor not working

    Baka po hindi naka-set sa TV kung anong display yung gagamitin.
  6. S

    🕯️ Traditions faith or science

    Hospital, of course. I mean, even some of the most religious person would also go to hospital first, right? So, mas mabisa yon. And most rational para maagapan at no more infections.
Back
Top