Recent content by akthnesh

  1. A

    ❓ Help Christian Lloyd denies the scamming allegations!

    That ML analogy is the most profound analogy I have ever read in this forum! nice one!
  2. A

    ❓ Help Christian Lloyd denies the scamming allegations!

    Kevz Zian parefund naman po! sayang pera!
  3. A

    ❓ Help Christian Lloyd denies the scamming allegations!

    wala pa din! na scam din ako niyan sa kupal na yan!
  4. A

    📊 Poll Submit Valid ID to admin bago makapag benta ng premium account sa premium account store.

    I was one of them na ginhost! 600 pesos is not cheap for a student! kung pwede lang ma ban for good tong Kevz Zian! I will vote for him!
  5. A

    👤 Account Steam Premium Account 75x 09-29-26

    Love it!!! excellente!
  6. A

    🔒 Closed Chat GPT K-12 - Solo Account | Limited Stocks | 500PHP

    mag avail po ako, please dm me.. I will buy as soon as possible.
  7. A

    🎁 Giveaways Cαиνα AND GRAMMARLY - DROP EMAIL

    for grammarly lang po. bonhidalgo@gmail.com thank you.
  8. A

    👨‍🏫 Tutorial Rebumped UI (FREE GPT-3.5-turbo-16K Model)

    Wow! Lods!! This is a game changer!! Astig Bro! Keep up the excellent work!
Back
Top